Sound Studio Description
Sound Studio 3 is an easy-to-use Mac OS X application for recording and editing digital audio on your computer. Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, tweak the levels and EQ, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats with Sound Studio 3!
The Mac's most popular audio program for many years, Sound Studio continues to be regularly updated to add new features and to take advantage of the very latest Apple technologies.
With Sound Studio 3 you can record professional sounding Podcasts and other audio dialog. Check out the article on Suggested Recording Hardware to find out more about how to mic properly and other useful audio information.
Positioned perfectly Between more expensive programs with steep learning curves and far less robust apps, Sound Studio is for anyone who needs to record or edit audio with a professional tool, but at a consumer price!
- Take advantage of your Mac’s built-in audio capabilities.
- Record and edit digital audio in 32-bit floating point accuracy, at any sample rate (hardware permitting).
- Layer sounds with multiple tracks.
- Apply any of 24 built-in effects filters
- Use any Core Audio plug-in Audio Unit effect.
- Open and save in MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, and other popular file formats. (Saving in MP3 requires a free external framework.)
- Create podcasts with chapter markers in AAC format.
- Edit iTunes song metadata and ID3 tags.
- Connects to any standard USB audio device or other Core Audio device.
- Batch process files using Automator or AppleScript.
Sound Studio Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Sound Studio 3.5.7
Release notes are not available currently.
Sound Studio Requirements
No additional system requirements.